Saturday, January 22, 2011

Melissa - Missing for 4 Years

On January 27 Melissa will be missing for 4 years.  Four long and trying years for her family.  This young and beautiful daughter, mother, sister, friend deserves justice for what she went through.  Her family deserves justice.  It is TIME!!  I pray everyday that the law makers, the OSBI, the local police and sheriff, and the entire judicial system in Oklahoma will wake up and recognize that something has to be done.  Right now if you kill someone and can successfully dispose of the body then very little is done.  The victims deserve so MUCH MORE!

I am borrowing a few facebook posts from Judy, Melissa's mom, to update the blog with.  (Judy, I hope this is okay): 

A MOM WONDERS IF HER DAUGHTER CRIED OUT FOR HER WHILE SHE WAS TAKING HER LAST BREATH. PEOPLE SAY I AM CONSUMED BY HER DEATH. I GUESS I AM UNTIL JUSTICE PREVAILS. IF THOSE HAVE A WAY NOT TO FOCUS ON THIS TRAGEDY I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW YOUR SECRET. YES I BELIEVE, THAT SHE NO LONGER SUFFERS. SO KEEP YOUR POINT OF VIEW UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND. I HOPE YOU NEVER GO THROUGH THIS. MISS NON REALISTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I AM FURIOUS THAT I NEVER GOT TO SAY GOOD BY TO YOU! I NEVER GOT TO GIVE YOU A KISS,HUG, AND TELL YOU ONE MORE TIME HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. I WILL KEEP MY PROMISE.
 Keep Melissa's family in your thoughts and prayers.  Reach out to the powers that be in Oklahoma and express your concern.  This can happen to ANYONE.  Don't let it happen to your family.  Get the laws changed.  

5 comments:

  1. We keep Melissa and all of you in our thoughts and prayers. We continue to hope and pray that Washita County Sheriff and / or OSBI will arrest the person that is guilty of the harm done to Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa's red 4 door oldsmobile achievea belonging to flores was found at the home of her ex boyfriend Ronnie Denny on Saturday. When i inquried about her car being there he stated he hadn't seen her and was tired of people asking about it. He preceded to move the car into the street. I called law enforcement and they went to the door and he ran them off. The police asked me Judy do you want to take the car home or have it towed? What a question since all her belongings were in the car,purse,phone,ID. They towed it to a yard and pd and person owning towing company went through the car. I wonder what eviedence if any was comprimised. No shock when i asked recently for the list of items from the pd and yard. No inventory sheet. You think that is surprising. No they never filed my missing person report. Things that make you wonder of thier training. Note there is only a couple officers who are still employed at this time and my hat off to the officer who made it public of the pd at the time not filing my report. I guess that just shows how much they valued my daughter's dissapearance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The oklahoma state bureau of investigation has reinstated a reward for information in the murder of melissa flores. Even though her body has not been located, invesigators believe enough evidence exsist to establish she was murdered. My 27 year old daughter, was a mother of three,and was last seen on saturday 27th. Her car was found in cordell outside the ex boyfriend house.Thanks to cordell beacon Question how much is a life worth. I do give thanks to foundations that offered more reward money. The bring them home foundation. I will continue to post more later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, They drove Anthony's pickup off the farm. I'm sure that 'disturbed' evidence. I don't even know for sure Anthony drove that truck to that farm. I agree with you --- more training is needed before anyone 'disappears'. There are workshops all over the nation but I guess those cost money. I guess it is all a matter of priorities. That's sad when 2 missing people are 'low priority'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy and kids....
    I have come across a society called the Vidocq Society. They are a group of forensic professionals and motivated private citizens who, as a public service, donate deductive, scientific and other talents for the common good.

    They specialize in cold cases and I thought it would be something you can look into!!! Anything!

    I'm so sorry this has not been resolved. But, it will be and whomever is guilty of this will have to meet his maker.

    Justice will be served!!!!

    Love you all!!!! Debi oxox

    ReplyDelete